Posté with love

1.5.10

Remodeling life.


May, oh sweet May.
I foresee more warm sticky nights, burst of floral blossoms and a hint of mischief. The yearn for fresh new days filled with the unexpected makes it oh so sweet. And with that said, there is a renewed passion that is making me feel lighter, freer and in love with life.

This is because i have been remodeling. Remodeling life per se, my life that is.
I decided to simplify life by making small changes. Not to be a completely different person. I just want to be a better version of myself. I can honestly say that if you had asked me a month ago what my mind, body and soul was telling and you would have sense a deep dark undercurrent of emotions. Now, it's all about letting go slowly, quietly and subtle.

And so, I will leave you with a unknown quote that i found. It is everything i am going through now and maybe, just maybe it's time for a change for yourselves too.

"Sometimes, there are things in our life that aren’t meant to stay.
Sometimes, change may not be what we want.
Sometimes, change is exactly what we need.
And sometimes, saying goodbye is the hardest thing you think you’ll ever have to do, but sometimes, saying hello again is the thing that breaks you down and makes you more vulnerable than you ever thought possible.
Sometimes, change is too much to bear, but most of the time, change is the only thing saving your life”