Posté with love

8.4.10

I say hey.


I have been a bit tired and overwhelmed and hope to catch up on some much needed sleep over the weekend before it all takes off again in another weekly routine cycle - something which i haven't had in a long time. I used to have an unscheduled life for so long that i am depending on alot of willpower and alarm clocks these days to get me moving. Sometimes, i don't even think. Days just go by without having me to give any thought. Imagine that.

Well, life is good after all and good means busy.

But busy means not sleeping at ungodly hours anymore and not having simply absurd meal times. No more getting into bed only in the wee morning and getting up only at midday plus certainly no having cereal + milk for dinner. Yes i know. It's even extravagant for my standards. This actually means that now, i am fully functioning in the mornings from having the unheard of breakfast meal starting my day to battling in peak hour commute with other normal humans and to now being able to tell people how mornings look like if so they ever ask.

So what has been keeping me going?

My three day classes but four day weekend schedule for this term.
Looking forward to breakfast + lunch.
My daily commute.
Meeting new people every other day.
Getting to play dress up every time i go to college and it's ok.
You guys. Yes you all. I miss you guys :)
Sarawak in July! Then Bangkok, Bali & Langkawi again hopefully travelled by the end of the year.
Also, random day/night trips. It's my guilty pleasure.
Essentially my iPod that has been keeping me sane with hours & hours of killer music.
And lastly, my cravings for stout, a great big barbecue/drinking hoedown, a night long karaoke sing-along, a getaway, my photography projects and for Summer '10.