Posté with love

18.4.10

Addition

Say hello to my new super hot red notebook.
Lightweight, ultra portable, sleek and handbag friendly. What more can a girl want from a gadget?
Ok so it's gonna be sorta mine only coz i am mulching this off my sister but nevertheless, it will have it fair share of time with me especially when i have classes and all my notes are now online based from my raffles google group or sent to me via email.
With this baby, not so shy to whip out this one in the library or cafeteria rather than my super old school heavy like 3 kg but super efficient and awesome Linux based IBM Thinkpad.
Hey, i am in a fashion school now and i reckon those fashion students can get pretty judgemental. Cannot show anything remotely fugly around them seriously. They will have meltdowns.

Btw, talking about handbag friendly. There are now more electronic gadgets in my bag than makeup. They outnumber them 4 : 1. Four as in gadgets such as laptop, iPod, phone, camera etc. One as in my Kiehls lip gloss and that is because it's so insignificantly small.

Now, that's a real growing problem. Someone told me once that there are no such thing as a decent conversation during meal times anymore. Conversations are a dying breed. People are just constantly on their gadgets - including me, guilty me. Lets say that if i am not on Twitter twitting about the meal i am about to eat, i will be whipping out my camera to take pictures of that meal or i will be on foursquare commenting about the place i am eating at. The scary bit is that i do it outta habit now, not even giving any thought. It's undeniable that technology is such an integral part of us.

Anyway with that said, that doesn't mean i gonna love my super hot red notebook any less x