Posté with love

20.1.10

Vanilla Skies & Runaway Dreams.


As i step off the plane and set foot on the tarmac.
I look up the sky, took a deep breath and i knew just where i was.
I was here, where the memories are abundant and kept close to my heart.
How i longed, craved and dreamt about my return.
Every time i leave, it was as if a part of me is left behind.
It was even sweeter that i was celebrating 23 years of my life here.
Here where laid back afternoon and glorious beaches beckons.
Where the sunset never fails to take my breath away and where warm, glistening sun reflects off my skin.
To come back to familiar friendly faces and absorb everything that the island has humbly offer.
I miss the feeling of doing absolutely nothing yet enjoying every single minute.
Here is where i have the chance to watch the world slowly go by and enjoy life as it is.
I am thankful for all 23 years that has been given to me and for this very day.
Even when there wasn't a cake or candles or wishes to be made, mother nature gave me the best present ever.
Thank you my loves for having me in your thoughts. It made everything complete..


Langkawi Island, 20th January 2010 x