Posté with love

30.4.11

All in a row.

I have officially converted my bedroom into a makeshift studio/storage room for all the clothes to be sold on {Pyng Kitsch + Co}. Its actually not that bad now cause all the clothes are neatly arranged on hangers and a bunch of other stuff are in storage bags. I now own this small corner where i pretty much do my business - be it taking photographs of the clothes to packaging to just about everything.

Other than that, i was half working while watching the Royal Wedding yesterday. Although it was kinda surreal to think we are so grounded in reality with our normal daily lives and right across the world, there is a monarchy still so alive and well with their palaces, crown jewels, titles and customs. The only fairytale i know belongs in story books. But it still makes for something out of the ordinary but i must add that after all that secrecy and speculation i thought that the wedding dress was way too plain. Same goes with the boutique of flowers. I know it's classic but have a little pomp and grandeur. I was in fact loving her sister's dress which was quite plain but it had an amazing cut and elegance to it which was just right.


I don't have to explain the rest of the wedding. It is in every possible mainstream media there is. Anyway enjoy the long Labour Day weekend. Looking forward to having a relaxing one x