Posté with love

20.3.11

Once over.


This above depicts how my day was and will be for the next few others. This week will be what i call and know as the dreaded "Week 12" where books, late nights, caffeine addictions and stress all simultaneously marry each other in a unjoyous union for me. As my Raffles peers will know by now, the institute will be practically deserted with the exception of the library and smoking areas while kids walk around with a hush-hush silences as they go about their last minute attempts to round up the Winter Semester. As we speak, i am chilling out on the couch blogging while listening to Albert Hammond Jr. and his debut solo album, "Yours to Keep". I love indie/garage rock and Albert has an amazing voice that fits right into that genre. I am not that a fan of The Strokes where he plays guitar but his solo project is great. He even featured Sean Lennon on a few tracks. Ok. I am drifting too far and i am in need of my caffeine fix soon then back to the books. Wish me luck.