Posté with love

12.9.10

Being four again.

"I'm afraid to grow up because sometimes it seems like things will never feel this beautiful again.."

This is Shaun, aged 4 & i . He kept calling me "aunty" at first & unintentionally, i would never response. Not till his mommy had to whisper in his ears, "not aunty, call jie jie". Everyone joke that day that i consciously had not reach that point where i want a child to call me that yet. It was a good day to feel young again digging through the sand with colourful toys & playing in the sparkling waters. It seemed that children are so easily contented & their laughter infectious. I remembered having to cross the road that day & a tiny hand reach out for mine looking up at me as if i was the world's best road crosser. I was going, "oh no, i don't even know how to cross the road myself properly yet!".

Sg. Gabai,Hulu Langat, 11th September '10